Saturday, May 2, 2009

32 seconds...

So Koston stood all by himself for atleast 32 seconds, Robbie times him YAY good job buddy! His tooth is here to stay the bottom front left is coming up nicely, and following right behind is its neighbor the bottom right. He has been having fever since thursday night we are doing tylenol pretty mucha round the clock but he has no other symptoms of sickness so i think its teething fevers but it still makes me NERVOUS! I dont know if I mentioned that he can crawl up stairs, he figured that one out very fast and he thinks it is so fun! He is getting SOO big and chubby and he walks all over pushing things and along the furniture, not by himeself yet though! He loves playing outside and his favorite at the park is still the slide he gets so excited! I LOVE this little man he is so adorable!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive