Thursday, May 14, 2009

Race for the Cure!



So my sister's, I, Koston, many friends from work and my hubby's aunts and many other people ran in the race for the cure last Saturday! It was Awesome there were SOOOO many people there it was just insane it was so touching to see the huge mass of people all running for such a great cause! I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so awesome! I just talked to Shellie tonight and she said it was pretty amazing. I'm definitely going to get work off for it next year!

Sheli said...

It was such and awesome weekend. I'm so glad you and your family took part in this great cause. I just wish I could have seen you Saturday. IT was pretty crazy with all the people. Next year we will be more organized as to where to meet. I luv you and your little man tons and tons.

My Blog List

Blog Archive