Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sleep crawling-Screaming-and Dirty Looks!
So the other night Rob was at work so it was just me and K-man in bed and I wake up at 3:30 am and my baby is NOT lying beside me so I jump up ready to freak out when I see him soundly sleeping at the bottom of the bed head and the bottom feet towards me ! Ya If that didn't freak me out enough he could have FALLEN off! Well so I have been trying to sleep holding on to him now which is not the easiest because I can't control what I do once I fall asleep and then the nest night I woke up and my little man was sleeping but yet crawling around in between me and Rob, I just can't believe it! Next he has discovered his vocal cords and enjoys testing them out so the other night we were at Wingers and he happily starts screaming so Rob looks at him and firmly says "No No" and Koston immediately shot him the DIRTIEST look oh my heck I died laughing and he definitely is not shy with that look if you do something he doesn't like oh you will get it! It is so cute and funny I don't know how he learned that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a bit scary! luckily you woke up! LOL
Hey darlin'! Finally going to start blogging again...that is kinda scary the he's sleep-crawling!! But pretty dang funny about the dirty look! :)
How is it that 11 month olds can already have so much attitude?? haha. Beckam has been doing the same thing and throwing these outrageously funny tantrums. I don't know what to do with him! haha
p.s. I'm glad we're not the only ones whose little boy sleeps with them!
Post a Comment