Thursday, May 14, 2009

My big boy!







My baby is growing up SO fast his first birthday is coming up quick! I just can;t believe how big he is getting and ho smart he is! So he definitely has two bottom teeth that are SO cute they are not all the way up but are slowly getting bigger each day! He is a speed crawler it is so cute! He is so funny when we stand him up and let go to see how long he can stand he goes pretty long sometimes then he just falls and keeps himself rigid so if i didn't catch him he would faceplant, I guess he trusts his mama to catch him :) Which I do! Mothers day was great, just being a mom is the best gift ever! But flowers, gift cards, and breakfast made by Daddy are all wonderful too! We went to wheeler farm yesterday to show K-man all the farm animals and it was so fun he loves animals! He is starting to try to say the words that we say to him he whispers "pretty" sometimes is it is just "pre" but sometimes hes get the whole word in I swear! My mom taught him that and it is so cute! He can say mama but when I try to get him to say it he says "nana" He also told Robbie "nana" when Rob told him no no! So I think he is attempting to talk and it is super cute! Here are a few pics I took of him he is so cute he had the mohawk for like 10 minutes before it fell over so I had to snap some pics! Oh and suddenly he has started drooling agin like crazy! He has not been drooling for months and now he is one wet soggy drooler! He still gives the best kisses though :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So cute! You really captured his personality-- isn't it crazy how much they have even when they're so young. I'm glad you had a great mothers day-- it just keeps getting better!

My Blog List

Blog Archive