My sweet little 7 month old Tater tot is trying and getting so close to crawling!! I can't even believe it! I think I can see a tooth coming in on the bottom right but we will see... He loves the outdoors, he has the sweetest biggest mist heart melting smile, he loves cheerios and looks insanely adorable chewing on them, he is as cute as can be, he loves his big brother like crazy, he loves mamama and dadada and he says those both, he is a busy body if we lay in bed to get him to sleep he will kick his legs and stuck his butt in the air while I'm
Nursing him it's hilarious so basically it takes some work getting thus little guy to sleep the right combo of sways bouncing and movement :). I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! I love him with all if my heart!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment