Monday, July 11, 2011

Robbie! Wendy!

So we were driving in the car the other day and Rob and I were talking, well Koston was in the backseat jobber jabbering away and I guess we weren't paying attention cause suddenly he tells "Robbie! Wendy!" ha ha that got our attention and gave us a good laugh! The other day out of the blue koston started singing the tiny tim turtle song, he knew every single word it blew my mind that all the countless times he had me sing it to him he was learning it and waiting til he had it down to debut it! I'm so proud and he is so adorable when he sings it! My favorite part is when he says "Timy Tim" instead of tiny Tim. Tate is doing great I think he will be crawling soon he climbs and rolls all over the place and is such a little smiler! I love to FaceTime with him and koston while I'm at work, Tate just smiles and smiles and koston is so fun to see and talk too :)

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive