Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randoms

We like to call Koston "Koston boy" and the other day he decided to call me "Mommy boy" it was funny! Koston has off and on backwards it's really funny he will say "mommy take your flip flops on" when he wants me to take them off or "Mommy turn my movie off" when he wants it turned on, it's cute sometimes the things he says are so funny! Last night we had tunafish sandwiches for dinner and I said "have another bite of tuna". His response "it's not tuna it's tunafish!". Also yesterday he would point to Tate and say "Or Tater beans or (points to himself) Koston boy or Tater beans or Koston boy". It was cute! Little Tater is not crawling yet but he is pulling himself up to stand, he is very unstable so I only really let him go at it when we are in bed and he will climb up on me and stand holding onto me it's so cute! He is able to move around with sliding rolling and pushing just no crawling yet!
Koston likes to disagree with everything I say! I will say "I'm tired" and he says, "Mommy u not tired" or I say "let's watch Harry Potter" he says "not warry potter" etc etc all day no matter what I say he disagrees! I love when Koston says "I'm so freezing!" after his baths he almost always says that it's so sweet! This morning Tate was trying to play with a cord on the double foot vibrator and Koston said "Tate don't play with that it's too dangerous it's to sharp" :) such cute boys I have!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive