Saturday, June 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Robbie!
So back on May 24th was Rob's 25th birthday yay!! He got up at the crack of dawn to go golf 18 holes with Chuck, Logan, Otto and some others and he had a great time...even when it started raining :) Then we headed to his Grandma Gin's for what was supposed to be a pool party...but the rainstorm messed that up so we jsut hung out inside and ate some good food...then we headed home for Rob to take a nap before the BBQ B-day party at our house which was lots of fun as well! I am a terrible party hostess and forgot paper plates (which is bad when you only own 8 plates and there are many more than 8 people there :)) So luckily my bro lives about 1 minute away and he had some and saved the day! I also forgot birthday candles and matches to light them...so the only candles we had were the 50 I used for my mom and dad's B-day's so I used those and then wrote on the cake divided by 2 hahaha I will post pics of that lovely creation when I get home..and we found a lighter to light them! Rob got a new set of irons, a new driver and a new putter and hat and golf tees and balls and the movie S. Darko, can we say SPOILED!! SO all in all it was a great day and I think Rob really enjoyed it :) I am so greatful to have such a hardworking loving husband who is a great Dad to our little man, So happy birthday babe I love you!! And Koston says Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you your the best Dad in the worrd! HA ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment