


My little man is 11 months old actually he will be one year is less than 3 weeks WHAT!!?? I can't believe it I really can't it has gone by so so so so fast! Too fast, how do they grow up SOOO fast?? So little man crawls really really fast like speedy gonzales, but onle when you open the dishwasher or fridge, or pantry and he know that you will be shutting it soon he thinks he can beat ya there and get inside its so cute...he even throws a little temper tantrum when ya shut whatever it is that you opened before he has a chance to get there..ha ha its really cute :) His hair is CrAZy!!! I LOVE it and after being asleep it is so out of control it's adorable, it is getting so long but I just can;t cut it I love it too much!! He still has the 2 lonely teeth on the bottom and that's it, they are up so far now and so adorable...he likes when I brush his teeth I think it tickles his mouth it is soo cute :) Rob says he took his first step on tuesday...my mom says it was not quite a step...anyways we will see if he decides to take any more anytime soon...he has a cute little fire truck that he can ride on or walk behind and he is hilarious when he walks behind it he just giggles and laughs hysterically (spelling?) because it will start going to fast for him adn he tries to run to keep up with it before he falls down and he just thinks it is hilarious...so do we...he forgets sometimes to bend his knees and it is so funny he is not the most coordinated I LOVE it!! Still not sleeping through the night but doing better going longer I think and he goes right back to sleep easily as well, he eats great, adn he LOVES bathtime...his new thing is he puts his face in the water and takes a drink :) Yes he drinks his bathwater ha ha ha! The only problem with this is now that we have been swimming he thinks he can drink the pool water too which can't be good for him so I try not to let him drink the pool water. HE loves to play, he says HI, BYE, MAMA, MOMMY, DADA, DADDY, DOD (dog) DODDY (doggy), NANA (?) if you sing patty cake or say YAY he claps his hands :) He waves, and points-oh how I love that cute little pointer finger- he has the cheesiest grin and the cutest little glares and dirty looks that I LOVE! H eloves playing with the dogs and with little kids and like I mentioned before the guy has an attitude and if you take something away from him he will grab something else with this attitude like oh ya you think you can take my stuff I dont think so...where did this cute little attitude come from??? He figured out how to take our vents out of the floor you the heating and cooling vent things and he loves to do that, he loves looking out the doggy door and deciding if he is brave enough to actually go all the way through...so far he hasn't gone all the way through but I am sure it will just be a matter of time before that happens...Thats all I can think of right now I will add some pictures to the post when I get home :)
1 comment:
What a stinkin' cutie he is, Wendy! I can't believe how big he's getting..I can't believe he will be a year old soon! You are such a sweet mommy :)
Post a Comment