Sunday, June 14, 2009
Poor boy!
So my babe has a terrible case of diaper rash... I got home from work last night all was well changed his diaper before bed and we crashed, and at some point last night he pooped, which never hsppens at night, and therefore sat in it allnight because we were asleep and this morning it was terrible! He has pooped 4 more times today and the rash is just getting worse! I am using butt paste, any suggestions on better cream? He literally screams when I have to change and wipe him it is so freaking sad. I thinkthechange in poop pattern is probably due to the introduction of whole milk, but anyways any tips or tricks to get him through this would be greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that is so sad! Katelyn hardly ever has diaper rash so I'm for sure not an expert but one thing that did work for me was mixing cornstarch with vasaline. I have no idea on the ratios or anything - I just guess. It's an old trick from my grandma. The other thing that seemed to help was feeding her yogurt. The different bacteria seemed to make a little difference. Good luck!
p.s. I love that he blows on his food. That is so dang cute!
I love the butt paste, but Beckam got an awful rash a month or two ago and the butt paste wouldn't even touch it. I finally used Desitin and it cleared up and was almost gone by his next diaper change. Try that!
p.s. I'm glad I'm not the only Mom that has started my 11 month old on whole milk. Derek thinks I'm crazy but I said bite me. Haha
I also love desitin. I use it almost every diaper change with Jackson and his bum is never sore! If it does get a little red, one use of desitin and it is clear by the next diaper change.
Post a Comment