Saturday, June 6, 2009
Happy Memorial Day...kinda!
So Memorial Day started out good I had a newborn session that you can all see on my photography blog http://wendyandersonphotography.blogspot.com it was sweet little Aaubre and she was a doll! Then We headed out to my Dad's house and on the way I noticed Koston felt warm so I checked and sure enough he had a fever it was in the 101 range, so I gave him tylenol and started worrying as he had been coughing a little bit over the last few days,well as the drive progressed he threw up :( It was very sad so we decided we would try to go to the kidscare in Ogden when we got there but it was closed go figure, so since Koston was acting like he felt ok we decided that we would just go to my Dad's then take him the the kidscare when we got back to West Jordan that evening. He did great at my Dad's and he even got in the pool and swam for his FIRST time ever :) He LOVED it and it was so fun I have pictures to post of this as well when I get home. So anyways it was a pretty fun day until we went to the kidscare that night and the results and story and coming up next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment