Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sick Sick Baby!

So at the kidscare on Monday night (Memorial Day) We found out Koston had an ear infection in the right ear-His FIRST one- it was kind of shocking to me because he had been acting fine and only had a little bit of a cough and the new fever so ya I was surprised but anyways we got the amoxicillin and got started on that and then over night he got SO SO sick!!! I called in sick to work Tuesday because I just couldn't leave him while he was so sick. He was running 101-102 fevers all night long despite the tylenol and ibuprofen I was giving him and I was waking up every hour to check his temperature to make sure it wasn't going to high...I HATE FEVERS they STRESS me out so BAD! Anyways his cold got SO bad he couldn't breathe he was so congested and I am sure his throat was sore and I have never seen my baby so sick (well he has never been sick before but this was bad) So anyways I took him to the pediatricial Tuesday morning jsut to make sure that the kidscare Dr. was right about what was going on and he was. By the way he weighs a wopping 20 pounds 8 ounces! So anyways the next few nights and days were pretty bad no eating no drinking jsut sick and sad but by Friday he was doing much better and Saturday he was doing well enough that I came to work, and now he is doing great! Still has a little cough but he is back to his cute little self being crazy happy and giving major attitude! I am so greatful that he has not been sick alot because oh man that is so sad and stressful! I do have a couple sad sick pictures of him to also post when I get home!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive