Thursday, January 22, 2009

All about cute Koston!!

Ha ha carrot mustache and deep in thought!!


Gosh he is adorable I love that gummy smile...still no teeth!!



Ha ha ha look at that fluffy hair I LOVE it!!!






Gotta love those fingers!!






Little man loves his juice...and so do I otherwise poor guy gets constipated!!

So my little K man is almost 7 months old HOLY COW!!! He will be 7 months on the 25th and I just can't believe it!!! So Koston sits up really good now, but if he wants something he lunges for it and falls over or rolls onto his tummy and usually gets it!! He isn't crawling yet but maybe he might soon?? Or he might skip crawling since he has never liked being on his tummy...yesterday we were playing on the floor and he was sitting next to me and I was laying on me back and he kinda leaned onto me with his hands and kinda pulled himself up almost to standing all by himself I was like WHOA!! I hope that made sense... He loves food and when he likes it he is like a little bird who sits there with his mouth wide open waiting for another bite it's so cute!! Peas and peaches are not his favorite and those take a little work to get him to eat, but he likes everything else and I still think his favorite is green beans!! He loves playing peek-a-boo and he loves when I sing to him, I think his favorite songs are "Just Dance" and I don't even know if that's a real song and "Pop Goes the Weasel" he LOVES mirrors and being thrown in the air (not high just a little toss). He is not a good sleeper unless I am holding him and don't move...he is a very very light sleeper! He just started doing this new smile and OH MY HECK it is so adorable it is such a big huge open mouth smile and he scrunches up his nose and squints his eyes and it is the best I LOVE IT!! He loves the dogs adn he loves bath time but he does not like after bath time when he gets lotioned and dressed...I don't know why?? He is really really good and pinching, scratching and pulling hair...Oh man he can unintentionally inflict some major pain on us doing those things! We are starting to see a little bit of a temper emerge...hopefully thats normal at this age or else we could be in for some trouble! He is just the best and makes our lives so perfect and I am SO greatful that I have him adn that I get to be his Mommy!! Now I wish he would say mama since he has been saying dada for awhile but thats ok he will eventually!! He loves his bouncer and when you help him stand without the bouncer he still likes to bounce it's so funny! He has quick hands and wants to grab everything that he shouldn't have like cell phones, computer keyboard, remotes, diapers, wipes, the diaper bag...ANYTHING!! I love him so much and just can't believe he is getting so big so fast!!!





No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive