Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Sleepless nights...
So my sweet little boy does not sleep through the night...he wakes up every 1.5-2 hours all night long, for example last night he went to sleep at 930, he woke up at 1030 1130 130 300 400 530...Any suggestions, tips or advice on how to get him to sleep in his crib and to sleep through the night would be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me and My Family
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(113)
-
▼
January
(21)
- Flu shot!!
- New frog bath towel from aunt steph!!
- I am in love with these picture's, look at those c...
- Happy birthday bro!!
- This is why I love my job!! (sometimes I hate it ...
- Peek a Boo!!
- All about cute Koston!!
- Congrats to my full time firefighter!!!
- SOOO cute!! Turn up your volume!
- Sleepless nights...
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
- Flat tire!
- I hate computers!!
- Happy Birthday Sammy!!!
- Happy Birthday Dad!!
- It's weird and crazy and I am aware of that...
- The sippy cup!!
- Happy Birthday Steph!!
- I LOVE it when...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Happy New Year!
-
▼
January
(21)
3 comments:
Drug him! Give him a big dose of Benadryl that should knock him out and you shouldn’t hear a peep! Just kidding, I have no Idea! I am sorry that would suck he is adorable though! Good luck!
Wendy...Wemdy... Wendy...
I am sorry to say but having him sleep in your bed for the first 6 months of his life is what did it to him! ha ha... I warned you:)
I did that with Kohen and struggled with it forever!
They say to just let them cry but I cannot do that so I dont suggest that. It;s to sad.
Ryker has been in his crib for about three weeks now and he wakes up 3-4 times a night. I just try to pat him back to sleep or just hold him in his room till he goes back to sleep! don't give up and take him back to your bed! He will get used to it!
the book babywise.
and the ferber method. however not sure if you will be a fan of either...but if you are willing to give it a shot- you wont be sorry- it will just take a few tough weeks...or nights if your lucky! good luck!!! :)
hang in there...tristan is getting better all the time...we now have him down at 6 pm, get him up and feed him at 10, and he sleeps till 5am. not great, but tons better than before.
Post a Comment