Friday, January 16, 2009
Flat tire!
So no Tuesday night when I was driving home from work I got a flat tire!! It was really crappy and i was on the freeway and I though I was going to get hit by all the fast drivers since I had to drive so slow to get to the exit it was scary!! But when I pulled into a car dealership since it was the first place off the freeway some guy came outside and was SO nice and changed the tire for me!! It is so cool to know that are some really nice people in this world and I am so greatful that he helped me out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me and My Family
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(113)
-
▼
January
(21)
- Flu shot!!
- New frog bath towel from aunt steph!!
- I am in love with these picture's, look at those c...
- Happy birthday bro!!
- This is why I love my job!! (sometimes I hate it ...
- Peek a Boo!!
- All about cute Koston!!
- Congrats to my full time firefighter!!!
- SOOO cute!! Turn up your volume!
- Sleepless nights...
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
- Flat tire!
- I hate computers!!
- Happy Birthday Sammy!!!
- Happy Birthday Dad!!
- It's weird and crazy and I am aware of that...
- The sippy cup!!
- Happy Birthday Steph!!
- I LOVE it when...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Happy New Year!
-
▼
January
(21)
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure I told you how much I hate flat tires. If we didn't need cars so much, I would get a horse.
Post a Comment