Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy birthday bro!!


It's my one and only brother, David's birthday today!! He is such an awesome big brother, he has always been someone I look up to and we are such good friends now and I love it!! I don't know how he survived growing up with crazy little sisters but he did and I always felt like he was looking out for me!! Especially at the middle school dances when I was in 7th grade and he was in 9th and he stared down every guy I danced with ha ha ha I was so mad but I love it now he was the protective older bro it's so cute!! We live like 2 minutes away from him and his wife now and it's awesome!! They are supposedly gonna try to get prego this year so Koston's little cousin will be just minutes away!! Oh and a willing babysitter is just minutes away bro :) that would be me!! Anyways love you Dave and I will see you tonight!! Oh and he is an AWESOME uncle and will be an AMAZING Daddy someday soon...hopefully soon that is!!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive