Yesterday was my awesome Dad's birthday and I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have him in my life! He is an amazing father and I love him so much, I don't know what I would do without him so Happy birthday Dad I love you!! Also today is Jens birthday so happy birthday Jen you are awesome and I hope you had fun shopping!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Dad!!
Yesterday was my awesome Dad's birthday and I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have him in my life! He is an amazing father and I love him so much, I don't know what I would do without him so Happy birthday Dad I love you!! Also today is Jens birthday so happy birthday Jen you are awesome and I hope you had fun shopping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me and My Family
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(113)
-
▼
January
(21)
- Flu shot!!
- New frog bath towel from aunt steph!!
- I am in love with these picture's, look at those c...
- Happy birthday bro!!
- This is why I love my job!! (sometimes I hate it ...
- Peek a Boo!!
- All about cute Koston!!
- Congrats to my full time firefighter!!!
- SOOO cute!! Turn up your volume!
- Sleepless nights...
- Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
- Flat tire!
- I hate computers!!
- Happy Birthday Sammy!!!
- Happy Birthday Dad!!
- It's weird and crazy and I am aware of that...
- The sippy cup!!
- Happy Birthday Steph!!
- I LOVE it when...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!
- Happy New Year!
-
▼
January
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment